[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP connections for relaying calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 8 18:27:05 CET 2012

Yes, multiple listeners (same ip, different ports) on receiver (let's
say OS2) and using dispatcher on OS1 to do round-robin (or so) over all
listeners on OS2.

force_send_socket() is to control the interface the message will go out
- what you actually have to do is to choose different destinations (OS1
-> OS2) to ensure a proper LB of traffic through all TCP conns.