[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP connections for relaying calls

Mariana Arduini marianarduini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:19:39 CET 2012

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the suggestions!

So this means we´ll need new "listen" lines, right? Plus, we´d need some
mechanism to round-robin through the destinations sockets - like dispatcher?

We´re also using force_send_socket(). Will we need to round-robin through
the many ports we´re listening as well and choose one to force, or can we
keep only one socket for that? In other words, could OS1 use only 1 output
interface and still create multiple connections (given that OS1 is sending
each call to a different OS2 interface at a time)?

Thanks again.
Mariana.