[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - opensips.radacct201211 doesn't exist

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 8 13:18:30 CET 2012

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce it. Just as a quick test can you insert an
iptables rule on the mysql server to divert requests on port 3306 from
the cdr machine to 19994? That way we can check if CDRTool tries to use
that port even though you specified an other and rule. You can even put
the config back then and see if it works then.

In my testing I changed the config to use 19994 and redirected the port
19994 to 3306 on the mysql server. I got no errors an all was working.

Best regards,

--
Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects