[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - opensips.radacct201211 doesn't exist

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:02:09 CET 2012

Hey Tijmen,

Yes
show processlist
| 386 | aethercom | 10.179.74.213:57335 | cdrtool  | Sleep   |    6 |
| NULL

I even changed the the mysql server name on my global.inc to be something
wrong to see if restarting cdrtool would fail and it did fail.  So its not
failing when the info is correct.  This is what I have.

class DB_CDRTool extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "int.serverdnsname:19994";
  var $Database = "cdrtool";
  var $User     = "user";
  var $Password = "password";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_Locker extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "int.serverdnsname:19994";
  var $Database = "cdrtool";
  var $User     = "user";
  var $Password = "password";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_radius extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "int.serverdnsname:19994";
  var $Database = "radius";
  var $User     = "user";
  var $Password = "password";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_opensips extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "int.serverdnsname:19994";
  var $Database = "opensips";
  var $User     = "user";
  var $Password = "password";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_mediaproxy extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "int.serverdnsname:19994";
  var $Database = "mediaproxy";
  var $User     = "user";
  var $Password = "password";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Tijmen de Mes <tijmen at ag-projects.com>wrote:

>  Hi Duane,
>
> So to narrow it down, CDRTool is able to connect to the db ( you see them
> in the processlist?), but then it looks in the wrong databases?
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Tijmen de Mes
> AG Projects
>

> On 11/07/2012 05:27 AM, Duane Larson wrote:
>
> I have been running CDRTool for a long time (about 2 or 3 years) and today
> I moved the mysql database over to a new server.  For some reason when I
> log into CDRTool I see the following at the bottom of the screen
>
>  MySQL error: 1146 (Table 'opensips.active_sessions' doesn't exist)
> Session halted.
>
>  then if I click the "search" button it says
>
>  MySQL error: 1146 (Table 'opensips.radacct201211' doesn't exist) Session
> halted.
>
>  The only big change that I made was in the global.inc for CDRTool I set
> the $Host variables to point to "server.dns.name:19994".  So the only
> real difference is that I have added a port that isn't 3306.
>
>  I don't see any issues with CDRTool connecting to the database but I
> have no clue why it now wants to try and look in the opensips database for
> the active_sessions and radacct201211 table.
>
>  Like I say all I did was move over to a new mysql server so the configs
> for freeradius and cdrtool didn't change except for pointing to the new
> server.
>
>  I went ahead and upgraded to the latest version of CDRTool and I still
> see the issue.  So the upgrade didn't help any.

Duane