[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 5 19:45:05 CET 2012

Hi Rudy,

Events are send to the server/queue described when you subscribed for an
event (via the MI command -
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreMi18#toc15). or ?

Regarding ACC, the module itself does not generate events for acc
records, but you can do that from the script (see the raise_event() core
function - http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn18#toc129)