[OpenSIPS-Users] BDB cannot register multiple phones for an AOR?

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Thu May 31 13:10:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

Bogdan was mistaken:

> Just for the record of the list, Rick provide a patch for this,
> patch is on SVN , so this should not be a worry anymore.

This is another issue, and it looks like a real one.

I _suspect_ that the BDB library should've been opened and then have
set_flag (DB_DUP) applied to it.  I can test that if you like, and
supply a patch if it works, but it'd be helpful to know if this is
indeed the idea behind the BDB wrapper.  I don't want to break things
by making false assumptions about the code's intentions.  My tests
would currently be limited to registrations only.

Thanks,
 -Rick