[OpenSIPS-Users] relaying opensips with another sip server

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:44:44 CEST 2012

You need port mirroring or a hub. The traffic for your sip server ONLY goes
to your sip server. The opensips server will not receive/see any of the
packets. You need to find a way on your switch to send the packets to both
servers. There are two ways. Port mirroring on your switch if it has that
feature (recommended with a lot better performance) or install a hub in the
middle (which would be good enough for debugging etc.)

Regards,
Ali Pey