[OpenSIPS-Users] BDB cannot register multiple phones for an AOR?

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Wed May 30 12:46:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

> Is this intentional?  My location database is indexed with username and
> domain, and I doubt I should change that.  What I had expected was a
> list of registrations to be maintained.  Am I wrong to assume that?

I found evidence that multiple entries under one key are supported by
BerkeleyDB itself,

http://doc.gnu-darwin.org/am_conf/dup.html

I did not find the flag DB_DUP in the 1.8.0 sources though.  Nor a hint
of it in the metadata.  Also, the DB_NEXT_DUP flag to DB->c_get() is not
used in the module source code.

My question stands -- was this intended to be used, am I missing something?

Thanks,
 -Rick