[OpenSIPS-Users] relaying opensips with another sip server

azza miled azza.miled at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:51:33 CEST 2012

First of all,thanks for the response. I made my opensips listen to the same
port of the other server

listen=udp:my_IP_Addres:7003
listen=tcp:my_IP_Addres:7003

I restarted OpenSIPS after that, and I used ngrep to detect traffic.
But my server still does not detect any traffic coming from the other
server.