[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-proxy in bridging mode with openSIPS

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed May 23 10:23:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

On May 23, 2012, at 10:07 AM, SamyGo wrote:

> Anyone please comment on this one !!
>
> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM, SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Carlos,
>
> I already know and use RTPproxy for this kind of setup and using I,E flags in rtpproxy is a brilliant thing but for now I wanted to achieve setup using media-proxy. I too have read alot and couldn't find any satisfying answer.
>
> yes, since I've said its in bridging mode so my server has full access to both private and public networks and so routing is not a problem.

MediaProxy is designed to work on the public Internet, so it will put it's IP address in the SDP of the messages it mangles. If you'd like to use a given IP for the SDP when the request comes from ethX and another one when it comes from ethY then you'll need to use some other tool.

If both networks 'see' each other, it could work, but you'll need to try it out.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects