[OpenSIPS-Users] Blind Transfer to Asterisk

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:50:58 CEST 2012

I use opensips to send calls via Asterisk, I share the sip usernames
and passwords from opensips with Asterisk, and thats how Asterisk
knows what context, caller id etc to use.

everything works fine, the only issue is when doing a Blind Transfer
OpenSIPS sends a REFER to asterisk, but for some reason when that
happens, asterisk does not realize which user sent the REFER and it
tries to call the number from the default context.

Is there anyway I can create a new INVITE request and drop the REFER
request, whenever a REFER comes in?