[OpenSIPS-Users] Autoreconnect Mysql Module

mickael at winlux.fr mickael at winlux.fr
Fri Mar 30 10:42:30 CEST 2012

Hi list,

Can you tell me if Opensips 1.6 is able to automatically reconnect if
mysql server is lost?

In 1.4 module mysql option "auto_reconnect" is available, but in 1.6, 1.7,
1.8 is not available.

I would like use "mysql-proxy" to realize failover between two mysql
server. But the failover is activated at the reconnection.

Ex:
Opensips 1 -> mysql 1 master (mysql 2 slave)
Opensips 2 -> mysql 2 master (mysql 1 slave)

if mysql1 down, I'd like that opensip 1 send a reconnection command, so
mysql-proxy send this reconnection to mysql 2.

Thank in advance

Regards