[OpenSIPS-Users] I can't install the menuconfig

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 29 10:21:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

menuconfig is only available on OpenSIPS 1.8 and OpenSIPS trunk.
OpenSIPS 1.7.x does not have that feature, thus make complaining that
there is no target called 'menuconfig'.

If you want to use menuconfig, please update to the latest OpenSIPS 1.8.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com