[OpenSIPS-Users] using Oracle with Opensips

azza miled azza.miled at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:16:48 CEST 2012

Thank you
I have already downloading db_oracle module and I have changed the
opensipsctlrc like this:
SIP_DOMAIN=opensips.org
DBENGINE=ORACLE
 DBHOST=localhost
 DBNAME=opensips
 DBRWUSER=opensips
 DBRWPW="opensipsrw"
 DBROUSER=opensipsro
 DBROPW=opensipsro
DBROOTUSER="root"
 USERCOL="username"
but when i tried  opensipsdbctl create , i have this error message
-e \E[37;31mERROR: could not load the script in
//lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.oracle for database engine
ORACLE
-e \E[37;31mERROR: database engine not loaded - tried 'ORACLE'
I don't get it :/