[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B to/from header formatting

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Mar 23 23:40:07 CET 2012

The To header doesn't need to contain the <>.
The original commit for that "fix" was creating issues with the
underline tm API and therefore it was reverted.

If you want to pass extra headers from the received INVITE to the
generated INVITE, you need to declare them:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/b2b_logic.html#id250020

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--