[OpenSIPS-Users] Possibility to drop packets from local route.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 23 12:11:57 CET 2012

Hi Nick,

The b2b_request|reply routes are used to see the inbound traffic
(related to the b2bua sessions) and they do not allow you to drop the
messages.

Now, why do you want to route in locale route ? routing (in regards to
b2b) should be done in the scenario of the b2b - you should not try to
drop requests / replies generated by b2b as that will break the internal
logic of the b2b.

Maybe you can detail a bit what you try to accomplish and might advice
on a better way to do it.