[OpenSIPS-Users] modify FROM field in "failure_route" block

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 23 10:18:04 CET 2012

Hi Robers,

There are 2 things here :

1) the uac_replace_from() changes only display name and URI part of FROM
hdr - you cannot change (add) header parameters with it (keep in mind
the TAG param is a header param, not an URI param)

2) the function cannot be used from failure route - if you want to do
changes per branch (like of a new branch created from failure route),
use the branch route . see :
     http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreRoutes18#toc2