[OpenSIPS-Users] Possibility to drop packets from local route.

Nick nikbyte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:09:05 CET 2012

When I'd like drop something, that generated by b2b_logic module. I
don't know can I drop such packet in b2b_request route or not (I think
that answer is no), but I need to drop it in local route, where placed
all of my b2b routing logic because I need to change $du, but $du
changed in b2b_request route ignored and I change it in local route.

--
Nick