[OpenSIPS-Users] Finding value-less URI parameters

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Mar 20 10:58:44 CET 2012

On Mar 20, 2012, at 10:52 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi Saúl,
>
> Indeed, it seems that the URI transformation returns empty string if the requested field does not exist (specific param, etc) - I would rather say the bug is here.

Yep, returning null would make sense IMHO. But I just ran across this: "Setting a variable to NULL is actually initializing the value to integer '0'. Script variables don't have NULL value.", so if I'd store the result in a script variable I couldn't tell the difference between "sip:saul at ag-projects.com" and "sip:saul at ag-projects.com;gr=0", right? Doh.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects