[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: CDRTool - memory problem

Daniel Conte Laguna danielconte85 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:01:25 CET 2012

I detected this problem when I was using a table with 150000 records in billing rates history, and 70000 records in destinations table. But I would like use without problems tables with 300000 records or more and i think to put more memory in my server doesn't mean to solve the error.
With this data tables the server works without problems at the beginning, using 500MB of memory. But when I make the reload, the rating engine doesn't release the memory that used as before so the others applications work slower. In my opinion the rating engine doesn't need keep this memory.
Daniel