[OpenSIPS-Users] Does create_dialog behave differently on 1.6 than on 1.7?

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:34:23 CET 2012

I don't think I am having any other issues. I used the "Bye on timeout"
option very shortly before version 1.7 came out. I don't think I am doing
anything when it comes to NOTIFY. This is a test user that is behind a
Vontage router and for whatever reason the Blink client isn't finding out
its Public IP. When he calls someone you can see from the NGREP that
OpenSIPS keeps sending OPTIONS to the private IP and then after a while
OpenSIPS sends BYES to both clients, but since the BYE for the caller is
sent to a 192.168 private address he thinks he is still on the call even
after the callee got the BYE and hung up. What version of OpenSIPS are you
currently running?

This is what I have configured when it comes to Register and Invites with
NAT

FOR REGISTERS
if(!search("^Contact:[ ]*\*") && client_nat_test("7")) {
setbflag(6);
fix_nated_contact(); #### - This is needed so that the contact address
#### - in the location table never has a private
#### - IP address in it

fix_nated_register();

force_rport();

$avp(rcv) = "sip:" + $tU + "@" + $si + ":" + $sp;
};

FOR INVITES
if (client_nat_test("7")) {

setbflag(7);
force_rport();
fix_nated_contact(); #### - This is needed so that the contact address
#### - in the location table never has a private
#### - IP address in it

#fix_contact();
};