[OpenSIPS-Users] Does create_dialog behave differently on 1.6 than on 1.7?

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:57:57 CET 2012

Saul or Vlad,

Was this ever resolved?  I think I might have the same issue and I am using
the trunk version.

I have a Blink user behind NAT that registers and sends invites with private
IP in its VIA and Contact headers.  I do fix_nated_contact and
fix_nated_register without issue.  The only problem I have is when OpenSIPS
sends the OPTIONS message for Dialog keepalives.  It sends the OPTIONS to
the private IP address instead of the Public IP.  All the other messages in
the dialog get sent to the public IP and the call is established.  Also in
the Location table everything has the public IP for "contact" and
"received".

Here is the link to Pastebin for the ngrep and the location record for the
caller

http://pastebin.com/SMMsP03m