[OpenSIPS-Users] Planning major release - OpenSIPS 1.8.0

Samuel Muller sml at l33.fr
Wed Mar 14 17:21:00 CET 2012

Heya,

It was just a single question, I don't have a real need to use mongodb
unless the oss/bss (pythonic guys ;) of my customer find any utility to use
it.
Mongodb is essentially for document storing than key-value storing as redis
(according to http://nosql-database.org/), but has real good features (json
and so on) and it becomes easy to do "python-everywhere-please", including
last ubuntu-servers used in my case. But I'm not sure there's a real need
to develop that kind of interface ... thank you Vlad for your advices and
comments.

Thanks for your answers !

Regards,

Samuel MULLER