[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog distribution

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 12 13:08:37 CET 2012

Hi Mariana,

Well, before considering how opensips can "see" the dialogs created by
other opensips instance, you should consider how the sequential request
will get to the other instance.
Let me explain:
     (1) dialog is created through instance X with IP1, so call is
record routed with this IP1
     (2) instance X goes down, but you have another instance Y up and
running with IP2
     (3) considering that sequential requests tries to go to IP1, how do
you make them being routed (Ip level) to IP2 where the Y instance is
running ?