[OpenSIPS-Users] Last Try

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 9 18:09:16 CET 2012

Hi Robert,

OpenSIPS running as a forwarding proxy is just about using the t_relay /
forward function.
Now, as you noticed, you can use opensips in various scenarios, so it is
impossible to have examples on everything :).

Now, regarding your inbound calls - I guess these are calls from main
proxy, through opensips, to the UAC. Where exactly your call fails ?