[OpenSIPS-Users] Db_MYSQL missing

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 7 11:15:13 CET 2012

Hello Joe,

Glad you got the menuconfig interface working.
The db_mysql is not compiled in by default, as it has external dependencies.

To enable it, you start the menuconfig interface, go to 'Configure
Compile Options', then to 'Configure Excluded Modules', check the
db_mysql module ( space bar to active/de-active a module ), then go back
to the previous menu, hit 'Save Changes'. You will be notified about the
extra dependencies that you have to install on your system (
libmysqlclient-dev for db_mysql, for example). Install the needed
dependencies.

Then, go back again and hit Compile & Install Opensips. There db_mysql
module should have been compiled & installed this time.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com