[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs-CP -Pro blems with ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server:

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Thu Mar 1 12:04:50 CET 2012

Hi,

It does not work because "Matching string length" has to be integer or,
in case you use a REGEX you can leave it blank, because it will be
ignored anyway.

For the permissions module you have to specify the mask using the number
of bits, just like you did (24 or 32, or what ever you need).

The warning you get is because you have specified a mask like 24 and
most probably you have used an IP that does NOT look like this
xxx.xxx.xxx.0. So, OpenSIPS expect this kind of IP when you use a 24
bits mask. But don't worry, it's just a warning, it will still work fine.

Regards,
Alex