[OpenSIPS-Users] openxcap and opensips

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 26 11:17:45 CEST 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 10:49 AM, christophe at tellover.com wrote:

> Thanks for your answers,  my mistake, i'm little confused here , you say that i can't get back the presence status for precise users with openxcap,

XCAP defines how to store policy for users, not presence information, that's the job for a Presence Agent, that is, OpenSIPS.

> what i need it's not the presence status in a softphone but presence status in a html page style (for a 'webphone') , please do you know the way i can
>
> achieve this ?

You'll need to see how to get that information from OpenSIPS: event or mi interfaces (not sure if it's implemented), for policy management and watcher information you can use SOAP SIMPLE Poxy: http://www.openxcap.org/projects/openxcap/wiki/Soap-simple-proxy

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects