[OpenSIPS-Users] Module db_oracle - db_use_table

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:06:16 CEST 2012

2012/6/26 Gerald Weber <gerald.weber at besharp.at>:
> Hi,
>
> unfortunately my git knowledge ends at git pull and git clone.
> How can i get your oracle fixes into the local clone ?
> (i added your other patches by hand...)

* git clone git://github.com/lemenkov/OpenSIPS.git
* cd OpenSIPS
* git checkout -b oracle_fixes

and you're in a branch with all Oracle-related fixes. Now build it,
install, and run.

One additional detail - you need to properly setup TNS name within
opensips config. Something like:

modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "oracle://login:pass@/devnode")
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "oracle://login:pass@/devnode")

Note - slash right after @ and before TNS name ("devnode" in my case).

> Ps: sorry for posting offtopic things...

No problem. I still hope we'll see a full complete switch to git
someday. I wonder why opensips devs still prefer svn nowadays?

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.