[OpenSIPS-Users] openxcap and opensips

christophe at tellover.com christophe at tellover.com
Tue Jun 26 10:49:32 CEST 2012

Thanks for your answers, my mistake, i'm little confused here , you
say that i can't get back the presence status for precise users with
openxcap,

what i need it's not the presence status in a softphone but
presence status in a html page style (for a 'webphone') , please do you
know the way i can

achieve this ?

Regards.

AM, christophe at tellover.comwrote:

>> Hi, thanks for your answer, i
start openxcap "normally" like /etc/init.d/openxcap start , no errors in
syslog , but when i want to try test.py in :
/usr/share/pyshared/xcap/appusage/test.py or in
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/xcap/appusage/test.py i 've got this
errors, i don't know why,

> That is not a test, that's the XCAP test
application, as defined by RFC4825 IIRC, don't use it directly.

'm looking for examples to get back the status of users for an account,
for example. I'm going to finish to read the rfc 4825.

> What do you
mean by "status of users for an account"? Do you mean presence status?
OpenXCAP just stores policy documents, not presence information (well,
pidf_manipulation aside).

> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé

AG Projects