[OpenSIPS-Users] Persistent Usrloc records without using DB Backend

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:38:27 CEST 2012

I'm setting up a remote OpenSIPS/SBC device and things are good but I was
wondering what are the options to keep the records in Usrloc persistent in
case I have to restart OpenSIPS? I see that the DB_TEXT module is not
really for production. I guess I am looking for something pretty simple to
implement because I don't want to install a lot of stuff (like mysql).

Any idea's or is this not really possible?