[OpenSIPS-Users] to connect to mysql using avpops module

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:32:05 CEST 2012

Here's how you store the resultant value from the avp_db_query() function;

 avp_db_query("select count from load_count where dest='1'"*,"$avp(i:1)"*);

if you do not put the bold ","$avp(i:1)" in parameter then your
avp_db_query returns 1 on successful query i.e if there are any results in
the query. If there were no query results then it returns 0;

But the thing is If you are getting errors on startup like u said i.e
OpenSIPS is not starting then its probably something really wrong in your
configurations file, on the other hand if opensips starts and you are
getting errors while executing those queries then I can assume some error
with your query or error around it.

Regards,
Sammy