[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology hiding one side

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 18 10:38:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

No, there is no way to do one side topology hiding right now.

What you can do is to use dialog module (with topology_hiding()) and
copy (for requests from UAC to proxy) the contact info (that will be
hidden by opensips) in a non standard header (like X-Contact), to that
proxy will see the original contact from UAC.