[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK looping back within the opensips server

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:18:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

>   I'm facing the problem of ACK getting looped back within the openSips
> server. can any one please let me know where the problem might be?

A very obvious answer to your email is, its in your OpenSIPS server. most
probably the configurations.

Please provide at least few more lines of issue before expecting any 100%
accurate replies to resolve your problem. Code snippets, opensips logs, and
SIP traces some time are very useful too !

Regards,
Sammy Go.