[OpenSIPS-Users] Maximum TPS for OpenSips LB

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Jun 12 11:30:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

There's no way to track the current number of transactions that have
been dispatched only through the LB.
You can track the overall number of transactions currently active in
OpenSIPS by fetching the TM module inuse_transactions [1] statistic via
opensipsctl, like :
         opensipsctl fifo get_statistics tm inuse_transactions

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/tm#id294935

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com