[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch/OpenSIPS Database Table Sharing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 11 21:25:27 CEST 2012

Hi Jerry,

Why do you want to have opensips and freeswitch sharing tables ? Each of
them have specific tables, so sharing (at least from logical
perspective) is not so feasible .

Anyhow, opensips has an odbc driver for DB ops - see the db_unixodbc
module. Then, when configure a db url in other module (which require DB
access) define the DB URL as "unixodbc://........". See:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/db_unixodbc.html#id249974