[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls using openSips LB

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 11 13:04:37 CEST 2012

Actually the LB function changes only the destination URI, not the RURI
- my bad. If you want to push the change into the RURI also, you can do :
     $ru = $du ;  (change the entire RURI with value of destination URI
- you will loose the username part)
     $rd = $dd ;  (push only the domain part from destination uri to RURI)

Do the above after LB function and before the t_relay();