[OpenSIPS-Users] Newbie setting up opensips with NAT at both ends

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 8 18:35:29 CEST 2012

Hi Stu,

if your UACs are behind NAT, then you need opensips with nat traversal -
for how to do that, check :
     - opensips VM (a residential setup with NAT traversal support) -
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/LiveVM
     - opensips "Getting started" tutorial, the residential setup -
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/GettingStartedTut