[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP Proxy Between Public and Private IPs

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 1 14:14:09 CEST 2012

Arjun,
I'm not sure if running rtpproxy behind NAT is a good idea, but there is
a patch on internet for adding "advertised address" setting to rtpproxy:
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Rtpproxy-behind-the-NAT-td5008041.html
I've used it ok for some experiment.

Also I can suggest looking at Sipwise sip:provider, which supports
advertised_address setting for both signaling and RTP out of the box.
If you are looking for paid support for setting up a RTP proxy behind a
NAT, please contact me off list. Good luck.
Andrew