[OpenSIPS-Users] ON not being redirected: 'no 2nd via found in reply'

Diego Barberio diego.barberio at redmondsoftware.com
Wed Jul 25 04:45:19 CEST 2012

We use OpenSIPs 1.6.2 to forward incomming invites to a set of 8 media
servers, we use distpatcher modules to achive this.

We are having an issue where the opensips proxy is not redirecting sip "OK"
messages under high load.

When this happens we see the following error in syslog:

Jul 24 20:04:52 GT-RBT-SIP-1 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[24554]:
ERROR:core:forward_reply: no 2nd via found in reply

I am sending you, attached to this email, a network capture of the moment in
which this problem occurs.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide