[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling Exported MI Functions

Dinusha Kannangara dinusha.kannangara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:12:45 CEST 2012

Hi all,

When a new entry is added to the load_balancer table, I want the newly
added entries to be loaded to opensips without having to restart it.
I know this can be achieved through the Exported MI Functions either by
using opensipsctl tool or using the Opensips CP Tool.

I've heard that OCP Tool uses XML-RPC to execute these functions.
I want to call these MI functions from a client application developed on
windows OS. Can this be done if I send a HTTP request using XML-RPC from my
client app to opensips server ?

If this can be done, then what should I be sending in the request body to
get this working ?

Thank You. :)

Regards
Dinusha