[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPPROXY and forked INVITE: bug in opensips or bug in config?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 17 17:07:55 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Following some debugging, it turned out that the "auto_bridging" option
from the rtpproxy module does not properly function when doing parallel
forking - this will be updated on the docs and code (a warning will be
fired at startup).

The solution is to manually do the bridging control, via the I and E
flags when doing the offer and answer interaction with RTPProxy.