[OpenSIPS-Users] tm: set_timer error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 12 17:09:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

First, as per my email, the delay may be also in receiving the reply
from outside, so not related to your scripting and processing.

Secondly, the FIFO error you have there is about receiving (via fifo
file) of a corrupted MI command (as syntax) -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/mi_fifo.html#id248320