[OpenSIPS-Users] Two OpenSIPS proxies issue

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 01:01:21 CEST 2012

I'm really not sure if I am just duck taping the issue but I was able to
make most of the call work. The only problem now is when the Callee hangs
up the BYE is sent directly to the OpenSIPS/Proxy IP instead of going to
the OpenSIPS/SBC. This will not work due to firewall issues.

My ACKs are no longer not showing up as Non-Loose Route messages, but the
BYEs are.

So if the Caller hangs up the Callee sees the BYE message (GOOD!), but if
the Callee hangs up the Caller never sees the BYE message (Bad).

I will send a PCAP trace to Ali directly.