[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls being disconnected

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:34:01 CEST 2012

Besides logs and any sip traces as Aamir stated it'd be hard to pin point
anything. One of the big reason for automatically dropping an established
call specially after a specific amount of time i.e 30 seconds..thats
because of lack of RTPs flowing through the server and if media-relaying
tools are used they will send hangup to both ends, even though both ends
have their RTP flowing *directly*.

Regards,
Sammy