[OpenSIPS-Users] Cannot Start OpenSIPS With Debug Enabled

aamir chougule aamir_ryu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 09:26:20 CEST 2012

Hi Jerry,

Make fork= yes that is what it tells, so make it on and my default config is as given below which gives me some logs into /var/log/syslog and if I make debug > 3 i get more logs in the respective location:

debug=3
log_stderror=no
fork=yes

If you make debug=4 or greater than 4 you should probably get logs into /var/log/syslog

Regards,

Aamir Chougule
Cell: 09167989111