[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS & Asterisk Integration in a new way

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:50:38 CEST 2012

Hi Aamir,
I remember on one of my recent projects using OpenSIPS and
Asterisk/FreeSWITCH even SEMS I required to do exactly what you are asking
i.e get DTMF from the caller and then the Media-Server disappears from the
call. Like respected Olle suggested, I also tried using B2BUA module, tried
using the REFER things from asterisk and FreeSWITCH both but it did nothing
what I expected.

DTMF collection in session progress is good thing, you definitely need to
tweak the UACs SIP timers nor to get expired from 183 event while
collecting DTMFs. I wonder if you can control the UACs.

What I think you should do is keep the media-server in SIP signalling path
only once after the IVR has been played and DTMF has been collected.
Thats what I think about the scenario.

Regards
Sammy