[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS & Asterisk Integration in a new way

aamir chougule aamir_ryu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 16:08:38 CEST 2012

Hi Olle,

Thanks for the genuine suggestion and I really appreciate your answer. I understand the complications now after hearing the answers but is there a way before answering a call fetching the digits and then sending the digits back to the opensips and proxy it through the opensips to the carrier. I know for IVR answering a call is a must, BUT is there an option to collect digits that will be dialed by the customer and send to the opensips for the call initiated and then billing will be a easier thing to do.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Aamir Chougule
Cell: 09167989111