[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS & Asterisk Integration in a new way

aamir chougule aamir_ryu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 14:49:05 CEST 2012

Hi Sammy,

Thanks a ton for saving the day. Yeah actually after I wrote this mail and searched on the internet I got this feature ready in front of my eyes. But I was searching this for a week on the internet how to do it but was out of luck. But your idea did changed the things going around in my mind.

Now my question is the call will be a new call and this new call will not me merged with the call that came into the OpenSIPS server for the first time. I wanted asterisk is between just for reading or fetching numbers from the customers and then control goes back to OpenSIPS server.

Thanks a lot again Sammy, appreciated your soonest reply. Any ideas on the new question.

Regards,

Aamir Chougule
Cell: 09167989111