[OpenSIPS-Users] fix_nated_sdp options

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:29:11 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a case where source IP of the incoming INVITE is different from the SDP connection (c) IP. They are both public IPs.

When relaying this INVITE to my PBX (Asterisk) I need to change the sdp so that it has this connection (c) IP. The default fix_nated_sdp("2") uses the source IP, and I didn't see any option that will use the (c) from SDP other than manually inserting that IP into fix_nated_sdp. Is there such an option that I'm missing?

Right now I'm extracting the (c) IP from SDP by (assuming there is only one (c) line in SDP):

$var(sdpc) = $(rb{sdp.line,c}{s.substr,9,0});               # c=IN IP4 1.2.3.4
fix_nated_sdp("2","$var(sdpc)");

Is this the only way for getting to that (c) address? Is there a "direct" variable I can use?

Thanks,
Matt